Looking for a handyman? I specialize in all forms of carpentry - anything to do with wood. I also handle general repairs, including the following, in the Wilmington, Topsail Beach and Hampstead North Carolina (NC) areas.
- updates, partial or full remodeling jobs
- repairing and installing floor systems
- interior trim
- sheetrock repair
- small roof repair and flashing
- window and door replacement, installation and repair
- existing deck repair (e.g., new railings,exterior flashing, waterproofing) and new deck construction
- and more than I can list here.
What makes me different? I am a true craftsman. I work hard and quickly. While other people doing this as a sideline may charge less per hour, I get the job done fast, and do it right the first time. I ensure that all work meets building codes. I leave the job site neat and clean. I have all the tools of the trade. As a licensed General Contractor, I can also arrange to bring in other tradesmen to do anything else you need done.
I work with:
- realtors or sellers trying to get a property ready for showing and a quick sale
- home buyers or sellers who want to address problems found in a home inspection
- landlords maintaining rental properties
- builders who need a qualified subcontractor for general construction
I have extensive experience in all forms of carpentry – both residential and commercial. I also do framing, siding, decks, remodeling, and trim carpentry. I am also a licensed General Contractor. I am well versed at blueprint reading, local building codes, and troubleshooting.
This isn't a sideline for me - I'm a qualified professional. I have been contracting by the job or on an hourly basis for construction firms and homeowners in North Carolina for 25 years. My company has been in business since 1992. I am fully insured.
As a reliable businessman, quality and customer satisfaction are my highest priorities.
References are available upon request. If I might be of assistance to you, please contact me at 910.443.8047.
Our goal is quality construction and a happy